Sunday 6 March 2016

RETRO DAY A good old fashioned 7 Day Auction.Ah The Thrill Of The Chase.

eBay Auction Kala Kiwi Fruit Ukulele
Ah The Thrill Of The Chase.
Feeling Retro this weekend. So I decided to do a good old fashioned 7 Day Auction on eBay.
http://www.ebay.com.au/…/Soprano-Ukulele-A-REA…/272157482024?
A brand new Kala Ukadelic Kiwi Fruit Ukulele, rrp is $169 BTW.

Plus it comes with a FREE UKULELE LESSON on-line with Hawaii based ukulele tutor Jeffrey Thomas
Get into it peoples, and as always a share or a like is much appreciated.
I AM OLD ... I remember a world before the internet and internet browsers. Mosaic anyone?
I got my start selling and buying on ebay way way back when all was virtual green fields, Member since: 11-Jul-00 in Australia, apparently. In fact I opened my first on-line business in 1998. I can remember when there were no web browsers or eCommerce.
So in the retro Spirit I decided to do a good old fashioned Auction. 

Now I'm off to throw down some bids on other peoples auctions.










No comments :

Post a Comment