Thursday 8 January 2015

Aquila Thundergut UBass Strings, Second hand. Off to ebay Auction.

I removed these Aquila Thundergut UBass strings from a UBass for a customer who wanted the Silver Rumblers as part of my included Setup.

I initially, but mistakenly, fitted the Thunderguts, but had to remove them when I discovered my error in the order requirements. 

The customer brought back his UBass and I made the string changeover. They have been sitting in my string drawer ever since.

So off to EBAY AUCTION they go so someone can get some pleasure/use out of them. 

CLICK TO GO TO ebay AUCTION Aquila Thundergut UBASS Strings

So here you have a set of  'used'  Aquila Thunderguts that need a good home.

Aquila Thundergut U-BASS Strings
Aquila strings of Italy introduced this new set, which is made with a proprietary plastic compound; a dense elastic-plastic blend. The result is a string with density, stability, and the ability to resonate at very low frequencies.

(Fits all 4 String U-BASSES)











No comments :

Post a Comment